Ex Amazon, McKinsey, IIT Kanpur, IIM Ahmedabad
Tej Pratap leads Product Management function at Prismforce. Prior to this he was Manager, Product Management at Amazon India, leading Amazon Retail’s largest product launch in APAC in 2021.
He has also spent 5+ years at McKinsey (as Sr Engagement Manager) driving large scale digital transformations at enterprises and leading multiple people supply chain and delivery transformations at large and mid-tier IT/Digital services players in India, US and Europe.
Tej is Director’s Gold Medalist from IIT Kanpur and was a Scholar (top 5 candidates) at IIM Ahmedabad.
10th Feb - Saturday Masterclass II
Future of Skill Management: Leveraging AI for Better Business, Employee, and Career Outcomes
- Practical bottlenecks organizations face for employee experience and learning outcomes
- Personalized learning programs, informed by predictive skills gap analysis, elevate employee experiences.
- Digitizing manual performance management provides better visibility into employee sentiments.
- AI-enabled career pathing fosters talent visibility, mobility and growth through intelligent promotion, skill-building and profile matching.
- Real-life cases on how some of the leading IT firms improve employee experience, customer experience, learning outcomes through digitization
Primarily focused on CxOs, Senior HR and Talent supply chain leaders and practitioners and delivery managers.