Ashwin D. Gowda, IRS
IRS (Income Tax) of 2011 Batch, Managing Director of KSDC
Educational Qualification: Completed
- Masters in Public Administration from Indira Gandhi National Open University in 2010
- Masters in Kannada Literature from Karnataka State Open University in 2012
- Masters in Taxation and Business Laws from National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University, Hyderabad in 2014.
- Joined as the probationer of Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) in 2011 and completed technical training from National Academy of Direct Taxes (NADT), Nagpur Maharashtra in 2013.
- Posted as Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax in Kochi and Aluva, Kerala from 2013-2015.
- Promoted to Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax in 2016, Bangalore. Have worked in various fields in Income Tax Department including business range, Intelligence and criminal investigation, headquarters and International taxation.
- Worked as Deputy Secretary to Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri H D Kumaraswamy in 2018-19
- Served as Director (Finance) of KPTCL in 2019.
- Currently working as Managing Director, Karnataka Skill Development Corporation, Government of Karnataka.