Best HR Startup
8th HR Showcase - A platform for Start-ups in the HR Space to showcase the most innovative and impactful product and/or solutions. Apply now to win the "Best HR Startup Award".
- Nominate your Startup.
- You can submit multiple start up initiatives. There is no limit on the number of applications.
- Submit your application on or before 4th November 2019.
- Shortlisted start-ups will undergo a preliminary round evaluation on 9th November at We School, Electronic City, Bangalore
- For outstation applicants, the evaluation will be done on digital platforms
- The selected entries from the Preliminary round will be invited to showcase their Startup on 6th & 7th December at The Lalit Ashok, Bengaluru
- It is going to be a Tradeshow /Expo style format
- Each selected entry will be provided a 3m x 2m stall to exhibit the product
- The organisation can setup the stall as per their choice
- Panel of Experts(CHRO's/Head HR's/CEO's/VC's) will evaluate the Best HR Startup & choose the Winners
- The winners will be announced in the afternoon of 7th December
- Is it a disruptively new idea (innovation) in the HR domain or a me-too product/service
- Is it scalable
- Is there a definitive revenue/business model around the organisation
- Impact of the idea/organisation on HR
- Impact of the idea/organisation on Business
- Has it been tested/implemented - if so what has been the feedback of customers
- Submission of entry is Free
- On getting selected to showcase at the finals – there is a fee of Rs 25,000 + GST per application
Awards – 2 Winners
- One – Winner(Rs 1 lacs worth prize).
- One – 1st Runner up(Rs 75K worth prize).
For more details
Balaji Subbaraman - email@example.com/+91-9008788884
Praveen Voona - firstname.lastname@example.org/+91-9916438094