The 9th HR Showcase - A platform for Startups in the HR Space to showcase their most innovative and impactful
product and solutions.
Apply now to win the "Best HR Startup Award".
- Nominate your organization by filling in the application form.
- You can submit multiple HR startup initiatives. There is no limit on the number of
- Nominations are invited in the following domains:
- Talent Acquisition and On-boarding
- Rewards and Wellness
- Talent Management and Development
- Continuous Employee Engagement
- People Data and Analytics
- Performance Management/ KRA/ OKR
- Other relevant areas in the Employee Life cycle
- Submit your application on or before 16th October 2020.
- Shortlisted startups will undergo a preliminary round evaluation on or before 22th October, 2020 on a virtual platform
- The selected entries from the Preliminary round will be invited to display their Startup product/ solution on 27th & 28th November, 2020 at the HR Showcase 2020 on the virtual
platform. The winners will be announced on the last day of the HR Showcase 2020
- The event will be a virtual expo style format with virtual stalls
- The credentials and details for the virtual platform will be shared one week prior to the
evaluation rounds – Preliminary and Finals respectively
- Is it a disruptively new idea/ innovation in the HR domain?
- Is it scalable
- Is there a definitive revenue/business model around the organization and product/ service
- Impact of the idea/organization on the HR function
- Impact of the idea/organization on Business
- Has it been tested/implemented? What is the feedback of customers
- Submission of entry is Free
- On getting selected to participate in the HR showcase at the finals – there is a fee of Rs.
15,000 + GST per application
Awards – 2 Winners
For more details
Balaji Subbaraman - email@example.com/+91-9008788884
Mitch Dudani - firstname.lastname@example.org/+91-98451 81412
Stall / Booth Details
Click here to view details