A platform for organisations & CSOs / NGOs to showcase the most innovative and impactful CSR initiative/practice.
Societal problems are complex and cannot be tackled by any organisation working in isolation. Experience has also showed us that we cannot solve these issues just by writing out a cheque to a CSO/NGO partner. There is an urgent need for various players to collaborate; involve multiple stakeholders in solving an issue in a sustainable way.
To begin with we are looking for instances of collaboration between CSR functions and the CSOs/NGOs that they work with that have led to significant outcomes for the communities that they serve.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for successful long-term collaboration between company CSR and specific CSOs/NGOs which is beyond funding. This could include working together in identification of issues to implementation covering areas such as:
- Program design
- Application of Technology
- Supply chain management
- HR processes
- Finance processes
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Capacity building
- Bringing in other players – Government/academia/other NGOs
- Any other
Long term would be a relationship that is at least 3+ years.
We would be looking at examples of long term sustained collaboration, problem identification, project design and intervention, appropriate implementation strategy wish well defined impact indicators and possible long term benefits. Lessons learned from this by company as well as CSO/NGO will help all.
- Nominate your best CSR Practice
- You can submit multiple CSR practice. There is no limit on the number of applications per organization
|Application Starts||16th Aug, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Submit your application on or before||10th Sep 2022 (Saturday)|
|The applications will be screened & those shortlisted will be invited to make presentations to a panel in the week beginning on||to be announced|
- The selected entries from Preliminary round will be invited to showcase their CSR Practice at the HR Showcase 2022 on 17th & 18th November 2022
- Up to Preliminary Round , submission of entry is free
- On getting shortlisted for finals , organisation will have to pay fees of Corporates- Rs.20,000 + GST
- 1st Runner up