Eligibility: Any educational institution (B-Schools, Engineering Colleges, Vocational Institutes, other Graduate Programs) can participate in this competition. Any number of
entries can be submitted by one Institution.
- Nominate your organization by filling in the application form.
- You can submit multiple initiatives. There is no limit on the number of
- Submit your application on or before 17th October 2020.
- The Report can be submitted by 24th October 2020
- Shortlisted startups will undergo a preliminary round evaluation on 31st October, 2020 on a virtual platform
- The selected entries from the Preliminary round will be invited to display their innovative practice on 27th & 28th November, 2020 at the HR Showcase
2020 on the virtual platform.
- Panel of Experts will judge best practice and choose the final winners
- The winners will be announced on the last day of the HR Showcase 2020
- The event will be a virtual expo style format with virtual stalls
- The credentials and details for the virtual platform will be shared one week
prior to the evaluation rounds – Preliminary and Finals respectively
- Sustained Impact of the Innovative Practice
- Scalability and Adaptability
Guidelines to submit Report
- The detailed Report should include, but not limited to:
- Summary of the Innovative Practice/Project
- Impact generated as a result of the said practice/project
- Recommended that the length of the report should not be more than 6-8 pages
- All documents should be routed through the Head of the Institution
- The last date for submission of the Reports is 17th October, 2020
- Submission of entry is Free
- On getting selected to participate in the HR showcase at the finals – there is a fee of Rs.
15,000 + GST per application
Awards – 2 Winners
For more details
Dr. Rony G Kurien - email@example.com/+91-9880291224
Prof. Dr. Savitha Gubbi Ramachandra - Savitha.firstname.lastname@example.org/+91-9611130909
Stall / Booth Details
Click here to view details