Best Innovative Practice in Academia
8th HR Showcase – A platform for Academic Institutions to showcase the most innovative practices in creating a learning culture. This can be project or practice in the field of student upskilling amongst others. Apply now to win the “Best Innovative Practice in Academia Award”.
Any educational institution (B-School, Engineering Colleges, Vocational Institutes, other Graduate Programs and also Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools) can participate in this competition.
- Nominate your Best Innovative Practice
- You can submit multiple entries. There is no limit on number of applications per institute
- Submit your application on or before 16th November 2019.
The Nomination Form should be accompanied with a detailed report including, but not limited to:
- Summary of the Innovative Practice/Project
- Impact generated as a result of the said practice/project
- Recommended that the length of the report should not be more than 6-8 pages
- All documents should be routed through the Head of the Institution
- Shortlisted applications will undergo a Preliminary Jury evaluation where an esteemed group of judges would evaluate you on the basis of impact, implementation etc. on 23rd November at We School, Electronic City, Bangalore
- For Outstation applicants, evaluation will be done on digital platforms
- The selected entries from preliminary round will be invited to showcase their Innovative Practise on 6th & 7th December at The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore
- It is going to be a Tradeshow /Expo style format
- Each selected entry will be provided 3m x 2m stall to exhibit the Innovative Practice
- The institution can setup the stall as per their choice to showcase the Innovative Practice
- Panel of Experts(CHRO's/Head HR's/CEO's/Academicians) will judge the Best Innovative Practice and choose the winners.
- The winners will be announced in the afternoon of 7th December
- Sustained Impact of the Innovative Practice
- Scalability and Adaptability
- Submission of entry is free
- On getting selected to showcase at the finals, there is a fee of Rs 25,000 + GST per application
- 1st Prize & 2nd Prize
For more details
Prof. Dr. Savitha Gubbi Ramachandra