- Strength of business driver/rationale
- Quality of the conceptual framework
- Practice of Creativity / Uniqueness / Innovativeness
- Rigor in implementation/Sustainability
- Strength of Business Impact / Measures / Outcome
- Presentation of the best practice
- One-page case-study that includes the following:
- Strategy adopted
- Stakeholder involvement and outcome
Please note: The word limit for case study is 1000 words.
As your work will be published in the public domain as compendium during the showcase event 2020, we
recommend that you do not share any confidential information as per your company and GDPR guidelines.
- Nominate your organization’s HR Best Practice by filling in the application form
- You can submit multiple HR best practices, there is no limit on the number of applications.
- Nominations are invited in any of the HR domains from finding, growing and retaining talent programs.
- Submit your application on or before 13th October 2020.
- Applications will be screened, and shortlisted organizations will be invited for a preliminary round evaluation on 17th October 2020
- The selected entries from the preliminary round will be invited to showcase their HR Best practices on 27th & 28th November, 2020 at the HR Showcase 2020 on the virtual
- The winners will be announced on the last day of the HR Showcase 2020
- The event will be a virtual expo style format with virtual stalls
- The credentials and details for the virtual platform will be shared one week prior to the
evaluation rounds – Preliminary and Finals respectively
- Submission of entry is Free
- On getting selected to participate in the HR showcase at the finals – there is a fee of Rs.
20,000 + GST per application
Awards – 2 Winners
For more details
Stall / Booth Details
Click here to view details