Best HR Practices
8th HR Showcase - A platform for organisation and HR professionals to showcase the most innovative and impactful HR Best practices. Apply now to win the "Best HR Practice Award".
- Nominate your Best HR Practice
- You can submit multiple HR Best Practices. There is no limit on the number of applications per organisation
- Submit your application on or before 28th October 2019
- Shortlisted applications will be invited for a preliminary round wherein an esteemed group of jury would evaluate. This is scheduled on 9th November at We School, Electronic City(102/103, Electronic City, Phase 1, Opp. BSNL, Hosur Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100)
- For outstation applicants evaluation will be done on digital platforms
- The selected entries from the preliminary round will be invited to showcase their Best HR Practise on 6th & 7th December at The Lalit Ashok, Bengaluru
- It is going to be a Tradeshow /Expo style format
- Each selected entry will be provided a 3m x 2m stall to exhibit the HR Best Practice
- The organisation can setup the stall as per their choice to showcase the HR Best Practice
- Panel of Experts(CHRO's/Head HR's/CEO) will evaluate the HR Best Practice and choose the Winners
- The winners will be announced in the afternoon of 7th December
Criteria of Selection
- Strength of the Business Driver/Rationale
- Quality of the Conceptual Framework
- Practice of Creativity/Uniqueness/Innovativeness
- Rigor in Implementation
- Strength of Business Impact/Results/Measures
- Quality of the Application/Presentation
- Submission of entry is Free
- On getting selected to showcase at the finals – there is a fee of Rs 50,000 + GST per application
Awards – 6 Winners
- One – Winner(Rs 1 lacs worth prize).
- Two – 1st Runner up(Rs 75K worth prize).
- Two – 2nd Runner up(Rs 50K worth prize).
- One – People's Choice(Rs 50K worth prize)
For more details
Anjana K R - +91-7204098707
Richa Sarna - +91-9343518946