Societal problems are complex and cannot be tackled by any organisation working in isolation. Experience has also showed us that we cannot solve these issues just by writing
out a cheque to a CSO/NGO partner. There is an urgent need for various players to collaborate; involve multiple stakeholders in solving an issue in a sustainable way.
To begin with we are looking for instances of collaboration between CSR functions and the CSOs/NGOs that they work with that have led to significant outcomes for the communities
that they serve.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for successful long term collaboration between company CSR and specific CSOs/NGOs which is beyond funding. This could include working together in identification of
issues to implementation covering areas such as:
- Program design
- Application of Technology
- Supply chain management
- HR processes
- Finance processes
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Capacity building
- Bringing in other players – Government/academia/other NGOs
- Any other
Long term would be a relationship that is at least 3+ years.
We would be looking at examples of long term sustained collaboration, problem identification, project design and intervention, appropriate implementation strategy wish
well defined impact indicators and possible long term benefits. Lessons learned from this by company as well as CSO/NGO will help all.
- Nominate your best CSR Practice.
- You can submit multiple CSR practice. There is no limit on the number of applications
- Submit your application on or before 24th October 2020
- The applications will be screened & those shortlisted will be invited to make presentations to a panel on 31st October, 2020
- The selected entries from Preliminary round will be invited to showcase their CSR
Practise at the 9th HR Showcase 2020 on 27th & 28th November 2020
- The event will be a virtual expo style format with virtual stalls
- The credentials and details for the virtual platform will be shared one week prior to the evaluation
rounds – Preliminary and Finals respectively
- Upto Preliminary Round, submission of entry is free
- On getting shortlisted for finals , organisation will have to pay fees of Rs.
20,000 + GST per application
Awards – 2 Winners
For more details
Sindhu Narayan - email@example.com/+91-9535327349
Stall / Booth Details
Click here to view details