Best CSR Practice
8th HR Showcase - A platform for organisation & NGOs / CSOs to showcase the most innovative and impactful CSR initiative/practice. Apply now to win the "Best CSR Practice Award"
Societal problems cannot be tackled by any organisation working in isolation. Experience has also showed us that we cannot solve complex issues just by writing out a cheque to a NGO/CSO partner. There is an urgent need for various players to collaborate; involve multiple stakeholders in solving an issue in a sustainable way.
To begin with we are looking for instances of collaboration between CSR functions and the NGOs/CSOs that they work with that have led to significant outcomes for the communities that they serve.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for instances of successful long term collaboration between company CSR and specific NGOs/CSOs i.e. we are looking for stories beyond funding. This could include working together in areas such as:
- Program design
- Supply chain management
- HR processes
- Finance processes
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Capacity building
- Bringing in other players – Government/academia/other NGOs
- Any other
Long term would be a relationship that is at least 3+ years.
We would be looking at examples of long term sustained collaboration and at outcomes achieved.
- Specific instances
- Specific outcomes
- Trajectory of growth
- New model implementation
- Orchestration involving multiple partners
- Prior recognition by other organizations
- Nominate your best CSR Practice
- You can submit multiple CSR practice. There is no limit on number of applications per organisation
- Submit your application on or before 11th November 2019
- The applications will be screened & those shortlisted will be invited to make presentations to a panel in the week beginning on 11th November at We School, Electronic City, Bangalore
- For Outstation applicants, evaluation will be done on digital platforms
- The selected entries from the preliminary round will be invited to showcase their Best CSR Practise on 6th & 7th December at The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore.
- It is going to be a Tradeshow /Expo style format
- Each selected entry will be provided a 3m x 2m stall to exhibit the HR Best Practice
- The organisation can setup the stall as per their choice to showcase the CSR Practice
- Panel of Experts(CHRO's/Head HR's/CEO's/NGO's) will evaluate the Best CSR Practise and choose the winners.
- The winners will be announced in the afternoon of 7th December
- Upto Preliminary Round , submission of entry is free.
- On getting shortlisted for finals , organisation will have to pay fees of Rs.50,000 + GST & for NGO/CSO it is 25,000 + GST.
Awards – Winners
- One – Winner(Rs 1 lac worth prize).
- One – 1st Runner up(Rs. 75K worth prize).
For more details